The course will provide both theory and practical guidance on approaching communications strategically on the web and the business value that can be reaped through such approaches.
Middlesex University, Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 16, Boardroom (3rd floor).
Members Dhs 1,100.00 each
Guests Dhs 800.00 each
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Approaching websites strategically:
Key considerations for a digital product – whether public website, intranet, extranet, mobile applications, and/or social platforms/communities.
- Requirements for developing a strategy
- User experience design and information architecture
- AIDA concept & content strategy
- Design games
2. The Social Web
- Incorporating social media into digital communication strategies is a necessity not a luxury
- Managing social media needs
- Designing for the social web
- Audience considerations for the social web
- Working with networks such as Facebook and Twitter
A third of your time will be spent on a team exercise putting into practice the knowledge learnt in the first two sessions.
Katral-Nada Hassan, a director at In2 Consulting, a boutique communications agency based out of Dubai, brings over seven years of experience in planning and managing large-scale web implementations and revitalizing optimal user experiences for web products and services.
Katral-Nada (@katral) possesses extensive knowledge of effective online marketing
tactics, website analytics, information architecture, usability testing and user-experience design.
Her past experiences were mostly through an agency setting where Katral-Nada has played a leading role in projects for clients such as MSN Canada, Sharp Canada, Calgary Real Estate Board, CMC Microsystems and Medicine Hat College to name a few.