…is not here…
I didn’t embed it as I’m not sure who owns the copyright. I wanted to Pin it, but there wasn’t the option. You should check it out on the originator’s Web site here.
This is a summary of the key findings:
- It would appear that brands should be tweeting at the beginning and end of the week and also the weekends… not Monday-Wednesday in the Middle East calendar…
- Tweets are most effective between 8am and 7pm, Facebook posts are more effective in the other hours
- You should tweet between 1-4 times a day and not more
- Short 100 character tweets are more engaging
- Tweets with links get 86% more retweets
- Hashtags receive 2* as much engagement
- Tweets with images receive 2* as much engagement
- Asking Followers to Retweet achieves 12* more success
- If your spell out Retweet rather than the acronym RT 23* greater engagement is possible
You can download the full report here.