Since the end of summer, I have been receiving around 30 hits per day, and nearly 200 hits on the busiest day at the beginning of October. I wanted to see what was going on and attracting all this attention (!).
So in my earlier post, I had thought it was people looking for images – but now, I see that there are certain posts that are really driving traffic.
An enormous boost was given after I listed the twitter accounts of the Global PR agencies. And this appeared over a very brief period in the first week of October then died down.
This therefore, is a more accurate reflection of the interests of my visitors – my top 10 posts of all time.
- The PR Who’s Who of Twitter 1,317
- How to become a millionaire from your personal social media time 294
- The Who’s Who of PR Blogging – some eminently exceptional reads… 110
- CNN’s Abu Dhabi Bureau Chief Offers Words of Wisdom at MEPRA Networking Event 107
- Over 1,000 Blog Views – PR Week Beware! 64
- Facebook shares its secrets at TBWA/RAAD Power Breakfast 43
- Is crowd-sourcing a viable option for improving media pitching standards? 42
- Assange vs Sweden – a case study for litigation support PR? 40
- May 4 launch date for GRI Media Sector Guidelines 34
- Klout stock – Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy…. am I clear? BUY!!!!! 30
And this is the coverage graph for the last quarter – which shows a good number of readers from the Middle East and the UAE in particular.